Thursday, May 1, 2008

A surprise treat awaits you

To celebrate our final remaining days with our current employer, my tiny colleague and I decided that we would give in to temptation and visit the Panda Express. We had been resisting for a year and a half and we thought that it was time to treat ourselves. However, as was to be expected, there were so many regrets:

1 Minute [after ordering]: feelings of excitement, delusions of grandeur, immortality
5 Minutes: still
30 Minutes: serious regret
45 Minutes: loss of ability to move limbs, sit upright, vertigo-must lie on the floor
75 Minutes: gas

I do not like where this is going. I also do not believe that my fortune of "A surprise treat awaits you" bodes well for me.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would venture to say that your boyfriend's coworker accidentally seeing the chat window in which you proclaimed that you just farted Panda Express kind of counts as a surprise good fortune... I don't care what you say. No regrets! Ever! Charge it to the game!