Monday, April 7, 2008

No bottoms


So today after an hour of fitness, I retreated to the locker room to pick up my belongings. Unsurprisingly, there was a women wearing a track jacket top with no bottoms. This is not the first time that there has been a lady with no bottoms on. I've had lengthy conversations with pals in the past about the absolute wrongness of no bottoms-only tops. No tops and bottoms is manageable, but no one wants to see your bottom underparts. Alright, so what made this scenario an anomaly from the usual no bottoms situation was the fact that she was eating a yogurt cup. Yep, just standing there, eating a yogurt cup with no bottoms. She had enough time to pull out her track jacket, put it on, zip it up, and pull out a cup of yogurt.

I don't think I can go back there tomorrow.

3 comments:

abf said...

is this another one of your stories where you are actually the character being described? Cuz' it reminds me of one 80s night in Bellingham....

Beast said...

more posts!

Anonymous said...

this happens to me all the time at the gym... but it's normally old, old ladies. and they sit their naked butts on the benches and put lotion on. It kills me!!!! (This is Ashley... meg's old chicago roomie!)