Saturday, May 31, 2008

To the sweat drop down my balls

So it's become apparent to me that someday I might (well more and more it seems to be confirmed) become an insane bird lady. It's really something that you can't control, no matter how much agency you think that you have over your life. I mean, Bird Noir taking a bath or eating rice does change my life on a daily basis. I had almost given up on my predetermined destiny when I came across this video several days ago:



and if that ain't enough, I bring you this:



Now I feel a fear so deep inside that I must fight thiswith everything I have. Holy shit.

3 comments:

Simone de Beauvoir was totally hot said...

push it to the limit gurrrlll

Anonymous said...

crazy bird lady better than crazy cat lady. smell better.

Meags said...

Does this make you feel better?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ3bNlErIFY